In preparation for the joyous celebration of Easter, I decided to do something I’ve wanted to do for a long time….
Create a piece of colorful subway art. An Easter printable.
For me, thinking through and meditating on the words as I created this piece has been a time of worship. You might find it helpful in a similar way too. It’s a nice way to remember and celebrate the resurrection of Christ and the sacrifice made.
How do you observe Holy Week?
Where the words ‘third day’ appear, I originally had ‘Easter Sunday.’ My husband suggested to me that this piece would transcend Holy Week if I switched out ‘Easter Sunday.’ Sometimes he has good ideas like that. I think it just might be a lovely reminder throughout the year, now. Do you like it?
Consider this my Easter gift to you.
Here’s how you can use it:
- Right-click on the image and save it to your computer.
- Paste it into Word or Publisher and size it up to 8×10.
- Print it out. Remember the nicer the paper the sharper the image.
- Or save it to a memory stick/flash drive and take it to your photo center.
- Slip it into a photo frame.
- Enjoy displaying it in a vignette or on your Easter buffet.
Thanks for stopping by today. I love it when you join in the conversation by leaving your kind words.
If you enjoyed this post, would you please hit one or more of the sharing buttons to the left or below and let your friends know they too can have An Extraordinary Day! Thank you!!
Grateful for HIS sacrifice,
To receive bits of inspiration like this in your inbox or reader, subscribe now.
Please take a moment to “Like” An Extraordinary Day ~ A Place of Joy & Inspiration on Facebook!