Recently I began watching the Food Network. I know, I know. I am so late to the game.
My fascination with the “Chopped” challenges inspired me to say yes to the Ultimate Recipe Challenge blog hop when my friend Kim of The Kim Six Fix put out the challenge.
This bi-monthly affair will feature a different ingredient each month.
And this month’s ingredient challenge is Potatoes!
So without further ado…
Chefs and chef-wannabees… I made for you…
Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
The simplest foods with the fewest ingredients really are the best!
I am seriously drooling here. The memory of these roasted reds are just that good!
Speaking of ingredients… let’s get started on this recipe….
- Small Organic Red Skin Potatoes
- Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Celtic Sea Salt
Note: I did not give you any particular measurements because I didn’t measure. I would plan to serve about 3 small potatoes per person. Keep in mind, this isn’t like baking a cake or cookies… that is a science… this is not. Please be careful to not over-salt or add in too much garlic powder. My recipe was based on enjoying these at a restaurant and then experimenting at home. For those of you who need specific measurements, I found this recipe that may be helpful.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry potatoes
- Cut potatoes into quarters… cut in half one direction and half again the other direction.
- Place potatoes in bowl, pour olive oil over potatoes and add seasonings… rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt.
- Using a spatula, toss potatoes, oil, and seasonings until well mixed.
- Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Set timer for 30 minutes and place potatoes in the oven.
- Turn and toss the potatoes about every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Listen for compliments.
Are you hungry now?
My stomach is growling for sure!!
These Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes really are amazing!
They make the perfect quick and easy potato dish for company dinners, holidays, and everyday suppers when you just want good, hot, and tasty food on the table, NOW!
Thanks for stopping by today… I can’t wait to hear your lovely thoughts!
Receive FREE inspiration like this in your inbox!
Sign up Now.
Get your pinning finger ready!
My blogging friends are joining together to bring you….