I could say it’s been one of those weeks.
We’ve all had them.
My world got turned upside down.
One thing I know for sure….
I could not have navigated these past few days without God’s help….
and your prayers, and the open arms of a few friends.
This verse speaks expresses my heart:
The Lord is my strength and shield.
I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
Today is Joy Day!
Whatever kind of week you’ve had….wonderful or just plain awful….
when we take time to give thanks things get better.
Our circumstances may not change…but what changes is our perspectives and our attitudes.
Best of all…when we count our gifts and blessings….we get joy.
Join me in looking back over the past week and counting ‘seven’ –
both the good and the not-so-good.
Thank you God for…
- the hope you give us in the waiting. Each day brings us closer our dream.
- living the reality of this verse: The Lord is my strength and shield.
- so many Facebook readers saying YES to praying for me and being buoyed by all the prayers.
- Poppy, Lily, and Taylor and the memories I’ll always treasure.
- friends with open hearts and arms.
- safe travels to our new destination.
- receiving my first “paycheck” for a post.
Now it’s YOUR turn!!
Join me in counting ‘seven.’
Scroll down to the comment section…Share Your Extraordinary Thoughts….and list your ‘seven.’
I dare you!
Want even more joy? Take the Joy Dare here.
Thank you for stopping by today.
I appreciate you and your sweet comments make my day.
To receive FREE bits of inspiration like this
in your inbox or reader, subscribe now.
I’d be delighted if you’d share the goodness here with your friends.
Click any of the sharing buttons at the bottom.