Live An Extraordinary Life
Are you really living?
Download your 8×10 Free Printable here.
If you’re reading this I’m sure you’re living. [wink]
However, I’m not talking about whether you’re breathing, though I must say, I am grateful for every breath I take.
Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that all we have is this present moment.
Yes, we have hope for the next moment, day, week, month, year. But, in actuality, all we have is this present moment.
Are you in the moment?
Or, are you living in the past? ….recalling missed moments, relational regrets, and a host of bygones?
Maybe tomorrow is on your mind, the upcoming wedding, the new school year, the empty nest you’ll be facing for the first time?
I’m not suggesting that the things I mentioned above should never enter your mind.
What I am suggesting is that you and I become acutely aware of the moment we’re in.
Here are some ideas for living in the moment…
Ways to Live An Extraordinary Life
- Give a smile, a hug, an encouragement to the person near you.
- Notice the color of the sky or the eyes of one you love; look for the colors in the bubbles of that sink full of dishes, stop on your walk and marvel at the intricate complexities of that flower growing along the roadside or your neighbor’s garden.
- Laugh when the cat yawns and she looks ferocious, or at the silly joke your student tells you, or even at your mess-up.
- Feel the sun on your face, or the cushiness of your favorite chair, or the warmth of the water running down your back in the shower, or the cool softness of the clean sheets you slip into at night.
- Say thank you for each act of service you have received, for food on the table, for each breath you take, for grace.
To really live an extraordinary life we need to savor the small present moments of our days with a heart of gratitude to the Giver of Life.
LIVE in the moment(s)!
LIVE an extraordinary life!
I created this 8×10 FREE Printable as a reminder to live fully and beautifully in the moment.
A reminder to be extraordinary.
Please print it out on your printer (or save the image to a stick and print it at your favorite photo printer (Wal-Mart) or office printer (Office Max) and hang it on the fridge or your cubbie, frame it for the wall or place on an easel at your kitchen counter, desk, or add to your entry vignette.
What stops you from living in the moment?
What do you need to do to LIVE an extraordinary life?
Thank you for stopping by today.
I appreciate you and your sweet comments make my day.
Living with joy!
To receive FREE bits of inspiration like this
in your inbox or reader, subscribe now.
I’d be delighted if you’d share the goodness here with your friends.
Click any of the sharing buttons at the bottom.