We live in a shaky world. It seems there isn’t much we can count on.
ONE thing we can depend on is GOD and his never ending loving kindness.
The mountains and hills may crumble,
but my love for you will never end;
I will keep forever my promise of peace.”
So says the Lord who loves you.
Think about the past week.
Not to dwell on the negative… but were there people who let you down?
And no doubt you let someone else down, too.
Some of it may have been purposeful… generally, we try yet we fail, we care yet we’re selfish.
Though relationships and nations may appear to be crumbling around you… God says his love for you is forever.
When those hard days come… and they will…
Remember God really does love you… and his love for you NEVER quits.
Because we all need a reminder
of the ONE thing we can count on…
I created this printable for you (for personal use only).
Here are 10 Scriptures to remind you
of God’s faithful love for YOU:
- Know this: God, your God, is God indeed, a God you can depend upon. He keeps his covenant of loyal love with those who love him and observe his commandments for a thousand generations. Deuteronomy 7:9
- The Lord is good; his love is eternal and his faithfulness lasts forever. Psalm 100:5
- The Lord’s unfailing love and mercy still continue, Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. Lamentations 3:22-23
- But you, O Lord, are a merciful and loving God, always patient, always kind and faithful. Psalm 86:15
- His love for us is strong, and his faithfulness is eternal. Praise theLord! Psalm 117:2
- So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son. Whoever puts his trust in God’s Son will not be lost but will have life that lasts forever. John 3:16
- See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! 1 John 3:1
- Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess, because we can trust God to keep his promise. Hebrews 10:23
- The Lord your God wins victory after victory and is always with you. He celebrates and sings because of you, and he will refresh your life with his love.” Zephaniah 3:17
Never doubt it.
Stand in it.
And be refreshed by God’s faithful love…
Now… and in every moment to come.
God’s unfailing love for us is an objective fact affirmed over and over in the Scriptures. It is true whether we believe it or not. Our doubts do not destroy God’s love, nor does our faith create it. It originates in the very nature of God, who is love, and it flows to us through our union with His beloved Son. ~ Jerry Bridges
Make it a point at the start or end of each day to remember God’s faithfulness in your life and respond to his amazing faithfulness with your own. And may you experience the love and joy of a heavenly Father who loves you perfectly and completely.
And time to get our joy meters soaring!
Please join me in thinking back over the past week and counting seven things for which you are thankful. This simple exercise of counting and giving thanks together in this space is something we do each week to reset our compasses and put our eyes back on the Lord.
Thank you, God for…
- Your love that never ends.
- the challenges of work.
- our very small group this week and the sweetness of friendship.
- answering a special prayer for my friend.
- helping us remember to CONSTANTLY be in prayer for every detail of our days.
- a stunning sunrise that stayed with me all week.
- catching up with my good friend.
Now…it’s YOUR turn!
List your ‘seven’ in the ‘share your extraordinary thoughts’ section below. You’ll be glad you did.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet thoughts.
Receive FREE inspiration like this in your inbox!
Sign up Now.
If you found this post helpful….please pass it on to your friends.