Have you always wanted to create a pretty container garden?
Why not create one this weekend?
Below are 9 steps to help you get started, plus lots of inspiration too!
But first…. more inspiration!
Nine steps to get the process started.
1. Decide where you want your container garden(s).
2. Notice if that location is sunny, partly sunny, or mostly shadey?
3. Choose a container for your location. Don’t skimp on the size…your plants need room to grow.
4. Select plants for your sun/shade requirements.
5. Select plants that will trail over the front of the container, some of medium height, and some that are taller.
6. Be sure to mix up your plant selection with both flowers and foliage.
7. Choose broad leaves as well as small finely textured leaves for interest.
8. Perennials are a good choice for some containers. They can share the glory with the annuals.
9. Pick up a top quality potting mix with moisture retention properties.
Which container garden is your favorite?
To receive FREE bits of inspiration like this
in your inbox or reader, subscribe now.
I’d be delighted if you’d share the goodness here with your friends.