As the temperatures rise and the summer sun shines brightly….
what’s one flavor that is cool and refreshing?
Enjoy this extraordinary round up of lemon beverages and delectable lemon delights
sure to make your taste buds dance.
Thirteen…Wow! All kinds of extraordinary lemony goodness!
1. Mini Frozen Lemonade Pies from What’s Cooking in the Burbs
3. Summer Citrus Shandy from Lemon Tree Dwelling
4. Strawberry Lemonade Frosted Cupcakes from Oh Mrs. Tucker
5. Lemon Poppyseed Muffin in a Mug from Cranberry Morning
6. Pioneer Lemonade Recipe from Little House Living
7. Strawberry Basil Lemonade from Here Comes the Sun
8. Apple Citrus Cake from With a Blast
10. Lemon Almond Poppyseed Bread from Creme de la Crumb
11. Restaurant Style Strawberry Lemonade from Free Time Frolics
12. Ruby Tuesday Copycat Raspberry Lemonade from Living Better Together
13. Lemon Pudding Poke Cake from Life with the Crust Cut Off
Are you puckering up?
It pays to link up and cruise the links at Monday Funday Link Party.
Talk about mouth-watering goodness! Yum!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Catch up on all that’s Extraordinary…
this week at An Extraordinary Day:
Here are this week’s posts…
- Feeling hard pressed? :: Joy Day!
- Two Kitchen Favorites :: Monday Funday Link Party
- Tablescape :: Vintage Mason Jars & Book Pages
- Three Extraordinary Tips for Today…
It was another Extraordinary Week on the blog!
Joy Day! It’s a good start to my week every week. Isn’t it interesting how God teaches me through this time and I find out He had something here for you too. This week we talked about how to live between the proverbial ‘rock and a hard place’ and yet, not be crushed. For a six weeks we are blessed to participate in the Monday Funday Link Party with the 5 regular hosts on Sunday night at 7 ET. We still have a few weeks left. In that same post I shared two of my favorite kitchen cleaning products. Then you and I had a breather for a few days. I came back with a tablescape of vintage Ball Mason jars and book pages that would so fun for a book club gathering. And yesterday I just had so share three tips from my week that are healthful and in good taste.
On a personal note. Most weeks I am quite the party girl, visiting, linking-up and doing my best to be a social butterfly. Last week I had realized that it was adding a layer of stress to my already stressful days and I dropped the socialite hat. Instead, I picked up my gardening gloves and my dust mop and vacuum. It was just what I needed. No fears…I did visit a lot of you who link up here each week for Monday Funday…but that was it for my socializing.
For those of you who pray…We received a huge blessing this week. We have been offered the opportunity to paint the exterior of our home in exchange for two months rent. Isn’t that amazing? God is good. There are some other good things happening too, but no job offers yet. We are trusting God big time, to help us meet our financial obligations. He is able to do abundantly more than we can ask or imagine. Thank you for your love and encouragement and prayers. It means so much.
Wishing you an Extraordinary weekend!
If you enjoyed this post…I’d be honored if you used the sharing buttons at the bottom to spread the word.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sharing with these Extraordinary spots:
Someday Crafts + Pretty Things + No Minimalist Here + Live Laugh Rowe + The Taylor House + Shabby Creek Cottage + Green Willow Pond + Made in a Day + Tater Tots & Jello + Cheerios & Lattes + Funky Junk Interiors + Stone Gable + Three Mango Seeds + I Should be Mopping the Floor + Life on Lakeshore Drive + i heart nap time + Nifty Thrifty Things + Twigg Studio + Too Much Time on My Hands + It’s Overflowing + The SITS Girls