If you knew you were fully and completely loved….
Would it change the way you live?
Would you think more highly of yourself?
Would you be more confident?
What would be different?
We have an amazingly faithful, extraordinarily loving God who created each of us uniquely and is head-over-heels crazy about you and me.
This week you may feel…
- anything but pretty…
- or that no one cares or notices you…
- or that you can’t bear another burden…
- or that ___________ (you fill in the blank)…
- or maybe all of the above.
But….know that Jeremiah 31:3 is true for YOU!!
God told them, “I’ve never quit loving you and never will.
Expect love, love, and more love!” (MSG)
I don’t know about you….but this is amazing.
The definition of expect is – believe strongly; anticipate. One of the synonyms is trust. Isn’t that interesting? I can trust that God will always love me.
He doesn’t stop there.
Expect love, love, and more love!
Sometime during the day you or I will feel inadequate, inferior, or something worse. We need to give that stinkin’ thinkin’ a great big shove. We’re past living an ordinary, less than, life. The King of the universe loves us and will keep loving us. Always.
Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary.
Seriously….that kind of love proves that you (and I) are Extraordinary!!
Doesn’t that fill your heart with joy? It sure does mine.
Today is the day when we count gifts/blessings/joys.
We count just seven from the week. What are you thankful for?
- Seeing my past trial used now to encourage a friend.
- A glorious dewy morning with the most exquisite sunshine
- Indian Summer
- Cocoa at night made by my sweetie
- The kind encouraging words of a dear friend
- Being missed by Poppy…and all her attention thereafter
- Warm temps and sunshine for painting
Now, it’s your turn!! Please count yours in the Share Your Thoughts section below…
Will you join me each day in October for…
This is the 28th post in a series, 31 Extraordinary Days.
Click here to see a list of all the posts, updated daily. If you would like to receive these bits of inspiration in your email inbox, subscribe now.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks so much for reading!
Please stop by Longaberger Lifestyle
Extraordinary craftsmanship to be filled with countless joys.